Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New things a comin'

I'm extremely sorry for my writing absence buuuut, I'm SUPER SUPER S-U-P-E-R excited to share some new things I'm developing, and the miracles happening.  The Lord has been depositing amazing fresh revelation in the area of family, marriage, devotion to HIM and the community of Christ - especially among us women.  What ARE we here for, and how do we break away from the dishes?!?!   

LADIES WE NEED EACH OTHER!!! 

I'll be sharing more of my personal journey, & testimony along with the TESTS that seemed unbearable.

Thank you ALL for coming here and regularly checking in on me.  I will be starting my series next week with free printables & downloads.

Here is a sneek peek...

See you soon!
Christy

2 comments:

  1. Hope it is going well over there! You've been in my thoughts lately. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - we're doing great! Let's catch up when you have some time. Love the new pictures on your blog, friend!

      Delete

I'm delighted to hear your own encouragement & experiences. Thank you for joining me

Christy